Partial Wedding Planning
As you start reserving some of your key vendors you may find yourself at a cross-road and spoilt for choice with a venue, a flower designer or a photographer – maybe even a pastry chef or non? That’s where we step in, making your wedding planning journey way lot lighter!
On your big day we will be there to set up, style, supervise and ensure that everyone is on task while problem solving the issues that you may have. We are on top of everything, and have it all covered so that you can enjoy all of the love and excitement of the wedding planning with nothing to worry about.
- Initial consultation to discuss your wedding day ideas/inspiration/budget
- Unlimited email correspondence
- At least, one Skype/Zoom (Video) call meeting
- Preparation and management of a full wedding budget tailored to your needs including the relevant Budget/Check List files
- Styling proposal and brief
- Full styling proposal in which we shape into a brief/file Including:
- Wedding theme & aesthetic
- Mood, styling & floral boards
- Hire reservation and costing; from cutlery & linen to lighting & furniture
- Research, suggestion & reservation of all suppliers & vendors, suggested by us
- Correspondence & coordination of the above suppliers & vendors
- Locations check
- Streamlining invoicing through one supplier
- Guest logistics transportation plans
- Guests welcoming
- Creation of an extensive wedding event timeline
- Full set up, coordination and styling of your ceremony & reception, with the suppliers who are going to be used
- Pre wedding meeting
- Full day coordination & supervision
*The partial planning package is referring to the Couples who have or will be booking and securing, at least, five of the main vendors, including their venue, by themselves.