Venue Rental Fee:
You can book the venue either for a ceremony nor for a ceremony and reception.
Ask us for more for sending you their detailed policy and rates!
- The wedding terrace for wedding ceremonies - Rental fee includes:
- Unobstructed panoramic views of the caldera, volcanic island, caldera bay and sunset.
- Full fabric decorations (the 8 curtains and head curtain decorating the central canopy, white table runner on request, pillows and cushions for the 2 corner sofas, 8 white lanterns of various sizes with candles, candles are lit up once the sun has set).
- Service from the hotel regarding any beverages and cake (we provide waiter service, number of waiters depend on the total number of guests and extra inclusions).
- Glasses for Water, champagne and wine, cake plates, cake stand and silverware are provided by Dana Villas (in the case of orders for open bar, cocktails, etc we will have the needed glass types and amounts ready).
- Built in Surround sound system, (compatible with mp3 and any music pod device or portable media player).
- (If you wish specific songs to be prepared by in a preferred order us we need to know 24h before the ceremony. You are most welcome to hand over to us your iPod or pod device containing the needed music for the entire 2 hours and we will make sure that your music is played as you have requested)
- Unlimited glasses of bottled water provided by Dana Villas during the time of the wedding venue rental.
- Assistance for guests on the steps. (Due to that our Wedding venue is embraced by the Firostefani traditional Cliffside settlement access is by steps and walking paths. If any of your guests need assistance coming down the steps we will be more than glad to arrange this as long as we have a notice of 48hours.
- Set up time is always required for your wedding planners to transform our wedding venue into as you have imagined, we provide an extra hour free of charge prior to the ceremony for your wedding planner to have enough time for all your decorations and wedding inclusions.
- The arrival of your guests. The doors of our wedding venue will open for your guests to arrive 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the ceremony to enjoy a glass of water or a welcome drink. This 30minute period is free of charge as the Venue’s rental fee will begin at the time your ceremony is scheduled to begin.
- Parasols/personal sun umbrellas. Due to the increased heat during the day and early afternoon we can provide upon request white discreet parasols (at no extra charge). The parasols are in harmony with the wedding venue’s architecture and style and protect from the case of a day with intense sun. The parasols are handed back to our staff upon departure from our wedding venue. Up to 20 are available.
- Secure Storage space is provided for any valuable items that you may need to secure during the ceremony. The items will be locked with the terrace’s secure space and when requested will be handed back.
- Bridal room is free of charge for a use of 30minutes prior to the beginning of the ceremony. Our bridal room is equipped with A/C, full length mirror, sofa, bathroom with shower, complimentary refreshment.
- Chairs for your guests: Within the rental cost we provide a total of 10chairs with bright white wedding covers. Additional chairs for over 10 are at €5 per extra chair including the white wedding cover.
Confirming the wedding terrace for your wedding date and time
- Confirming your selected date and time: In order for a reservation for our wedding venue to be confirmed we require a non refundable deposit of 50% of the services ordered.
- Final Confirmation: The other 50% must be deposited up to 90 days prior to your ceremony date as a reconfirmation. In the case that this does not take place without prior notice your reserved date and time will be released.
- Cancellation Policy: In the case of a cancellation the 50% deposit will be kept as cancellation fees. In the case of a cancellation within 89 days until the wedding date was the entire wedding venue rental value has been prepaid the entire amount will be the cancellation fees.
- Extra inclusions: Any extra inclusions requested from our extra inclusions list must be prepaid up to 30 days in advance. Any last minute requests are upon availability.
Terms and Policies
- Extra hours: The rental fee applies to a total of 2 hours with the above mentioned inclusions. The rental fee does not change if the total time you or your guests remain on the wedding venue is less than 2 hours. Additional Hours are at an extra charge.
- Accommodation: Accommodation is not required in order to have your wedding ceremony on the Dana Villas wedding venue. In the case that you do wish to be accommodated in one of our caldera view rooms or Suites please refer to the accommodation section lower within this form.
- Maximum Capacity: Up to 26 guests
- Fireworks are permitted as long as they are launched by a certified expert and must be in line with all legal safety laws and regulations applied to explosive fireworks handling and launching.
- Your Wedding Day: In the case that you are accommodated in Dana Villas no other wedding will take place on your wedding day. This applies to the case were you have booked accommodation before another wedding has been reserved for the same date.
- Beverages brought from outside Dana Villas: Beverages bought from outside Dana Villas are not permitted to be consumed without a corkage fee. Unless an exception is made in agreement with your wedding planner.